atv shatun

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: atv shatun

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by allwheeldrive View Post
    I've seen this before but what I REALLY want to know about are these:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHbNC9TzYcw

There are TONS of videos of these on you tube and I can't figure out what they are called. On Special Offroad Vehicles
    There is an image and it says "home made Russian" but it can possibly be, as there are at least 20 examples all with the exact same layout, tires, etc. Maybe they are kits? But regardless I WANT one, it's like a Coot that floats via tire buoyancy. Shatun articulates via steering, but these articulate in both axis like the coot. The shatun is still essentially suspensionless and static like the sherpa. Also I think I could afford one of these mystery Russian ATVs

Its called a Demon 400 or a Демон - 400.

found one for sale here

https://moto.drom.ru/chelyabinsk/atv...-48265327.html

Used google translate and these go for 300,000 rubles or about 5200 USD

this is the translated verson

https://translate.google.com/transla...-text=&act=url

Amphibian Amphibian Demon - 400. Excellent means for movement through forests, swamps, snow, and water. The ATV is universal. He climbs into the car body of the Oise. In the body can carry 4 "good" people, or 6 "ordinary". Below are some of the characteristics:
    Frame type - articulated ("breaking"), on the basis of the rotary fist Uaz + SHRUS "Birfild."
    Engine - Lifan 190F, 420 cu. See 15 liters. With., Four-stroke, forced air cooling.
    Transmission - VAZ-2106, four-speed.
    Bridges - VAZ-2106, the gear ratio is 3, 9.
    Tires - stripped IDP-284, chamber, the actual size is 1200 * 500-21 ".
    Disks - closed, with a badlock.
    The load capacity on land / water is 300/200 kg. The equipped weight of the cross-country vehicle is 630 kg.
    The maximum speed is 36 km / h.
    The price is from 300 000 rubles, depending on the equipment. For all questions, please call.

thanks castro, that is a really cool machine ! and it looks to go pretty much anywhere. lot's of ground clearance. if a guy could import those and the tracked ''tinger atv '' from russia with some reliable product support of parts,etc. , between the two there would probably be a fair market for sales........ each one is alittle different for use. johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread