2017 spring pine lake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 spring pine lake

Thanks to David, bud and Billy for allowing us to attend this event yet again. The track is coming along with a new configuration, trails were great and the harescramble set up by Brad was also great. Not to awful much carnage out there but some victims none the less (me included), everyone looked to have a great time after entering the trail. Drag racing was a blast with a couple of machines standing out.

Thanks to the Griffins and the Wozcniaks for their hospitality as always. Limited time as usual allowed for not enough visiting with all the attendees, good thing they are all friends and understand.

Wishing Mike a speedy & full recovery.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

Bumkin passing mudox on the step hill in the hare scrambles
    Attached Images

So MO was a DNF? How come it isn't listed in the standings? Anyone else not on the list? Heard it was a blast for 1st & 2nd.

Bridget

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    2017 pine lake hare scramble results

1st. Dave "The Country Bumpkin " Smith
    2nd. George Morrish
    3rd.Max Howick
    4th . Sonny
    5th Kate North
    6th . Caden Ethel
    Dnf. Don Kinyon
    Dnf. Alex Howick
    So, if we had my radiator fan figured out and the coolant hose didn't pop on the last lap, I could have possibly had 2nd or 3rd? I didn't know there was a "springer" in the race until it passed me, and then Don? . I honestly didn't expect to even get that far (ie only made 1 lap last Fall - little by little w/ the RIM). The hare scramble is becoming more and more fascinating to me. Thanks to (Michael?) for lending me a Max and glasses to run the parade lap with. We had a great time and appreciate everyone keeping this going in any form. Dad mostly still got to do his favorite thing for fathers day. The Sunday storms may have dampened the usual track racing anyway.

Speaking of, I wonder if Pine Lake have any flooding Sunday evening? I saw on the news Erie, PA had 3 inches of rain.

I got a DNF as well, but was further down the trail than ArgoJim.

I'd like to thank the Thursday crew that helped me tinker with the Attex engine and swap Max IV trannys. At 9:58pm we fired up the IV and went for a great night ride after a few test turns in camp.
    l like to buy stuff and no I don't do payments!

Myself and the other 3 guys that came with had a blast again as expected!! Would like to thank ALL that are involved in keeping the pine lake races and trails going and maybe if I can avoid breaking all my toys I may even try the hare scramble next year. Egoperf thanks for the gut warming sassage,it was tasty but a tad warm for my innards. And Toys4me and Sonny for bringing me a few things and a complete machine for my Lil buddy that didn't get his chief done in time!! LOL. Bumpkin for the tranny adjustments to the max and to the guys that made sure I made it back to camp when my machine lost the left side steering
    Thank you all
    Dave and Friends

Thanks once again to Dave G, Bud and the whole crew at Pine Lake for a great time. We had a blast and it was good to see everyone again. I was once again a DNF in the hare scramble, but at least I DNFed with all my wheels.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Drew I believe it may be that in our haste we forgot to register going from drivers meeting to parade lap to racing, there were plenty other machines out there, the pace of the afternoon/evening was good though I for one was distracted a few times and probably missed something.

I forgot to mention a thank you to Miss Mona as she handled the scoring of the scramble, oh and Joe for the refreshment post retirement.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I gotta finish the race posting I got interrupted at the track while I was doing it but mudd ox was not running the Harescramble officially they where spectators Also I have a full box of plaques that I never got until Sunday after everyone left so I will give you a plaque the next event I see you at already packed in the camper thanks to everyone that showed up without you I have nothing to do
    Last edited by LittleG; 06-19-2017 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleG View Post
    mudd ox was not running the Harescramble officially they where spectators
    OMG So they were on the track with a machine as a spectator? Never heard of spectators allowed on a track with a machine of any kind in ANY venue. My how racing has changed. Are quads letting spectators on the track with their quads now? No wonder people might be reluctant to take 6 wheel racing seriously.

Bridget

+ Reply to Thread