My first Argo configuration advice and questions.

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: My first Argo configuration advice and questions.

Absolutely! Tomorrow is the day, but it might go back to Barrows to be finished. There has been a huge effort to get it here for my sister's visit. It will be rideable, but the top won't be finished, and I'm not sure what else. The tracks and trailer may be a week away. I am not sure about the painting of Juggernaut on the hood, but I it will get done. This will be the only 2018 Avenger STR, that is red. We are even planning on some sort of hoist in the trailer to add or remove the outboard motor. It is over 100 pounds, so it could be difficult to manage as I get older.

You are right about not getting much sleep. I am way to excited. After all, I had to wait 47 years for this.

����������

Steve

The trailer hoist for the motor is a great idea, outboards always feel heavier than they are with their weird awkward weight balance.

I haven’t heard much back from my riding partner in east Vermont in the last month or so, but once you get the trailer sorted out and a VT ATV registration we’ve got a ton of treacherous class 4 roads we can ride on. I’ll have to get my NH ATV registration in turn.

Wow! I can't believe how much fun that was. It was a long way from finished, but I had more fun than I thought was possible. Photobucket was a bit stubborn, so I will post pictures when I can. We were spinning donuts in the lawn with no damage. The heavily rutted trail with huge boulders was no challenge, even in the rain. I put 12 miles on Juggernaut and I am just getting started. Wow!

Steve

Just a heads up that you don’t need photobucket to post pics on here...just go to manage attachments and you can upload them from your computer or phone picture library.

Sounds like fun! Can't wait to see video

I took video of from when it first arrived, all through the maiden voyage. As my sister is here, it has been difficult to prepare the video. There are a few expletives that were uttered during my tremendous excitement. It is going back to Barrows ATV on Wednesday to be finished. I know I will have a huge case of Argo withdrawal. It may take a couple of weeks to get it back again, but it will be in the trailer. Now, I put both Jeeps outside so Juggernaut can be in the garage.

I will post the video once things settle down, and I get a chance to do some editing.

Steve

Are we going to have some pictures and videos soon can’t wait

congrates steve !! for the maiden voyage on the machine.. i can imagine what a thrill it was !! we are all looking forward to the upcoming pictures and videos that will continue i'm sure for quite a while. johnboy va.

Here are some pictures. I now have over 60 miles on Juggernaut, and it is so fun, I can't stop. It will go back to Barrows ATV tomorrow, so it can be finished.

I have to establish a GoPro Account, upload and edit the video, then post it. Things have been a bit hectic this week, and now that they are settling down, I should be able to concentrate on the loose ends.

Steve

do not mount to body whatever you do.... best way is to mount it to your head or a on the end of a pole extending from the front of the Argo like roc doc done in many of his vids!

+ Reply to Thread