Question: Rear flush mounted fog lights

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Question: Rear flush mounted fog lights

Question: Rear flush mounted fog lights

Question: I want to mount two rear flush mounted fog lights in my 2000 Argo Response. I have installed a power panel on the right side next to the driver. I have configured the first switch on the panel to turn all power to the panel on and off. It will have 5 remaining rocker switches. I want to mount 30W fog lights on the rear of the Argo, on the upper body above the rub rail and next to the existing rear lights. The problem is that the angle of the body will cause the lights to "shine" up. I want to know if anyone has a good method to shim or mount the flush mounted fog lights so that they are pointing horizontal or slightly downward. Thanks in advance. I want these lights for winter ice fishing. All the Argo lights I have now point forward. I want to be able to turn on lights that illuminate an Otter sled and shanty in the dark.

There are a number of options of LED lights that are adjustable up and down. A simple search on Amazon showed me many that might work for you. Of course these are not flush mount but mounted anywhere you need them with adjustability.

+ Reply to Thread