New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 722 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Hey guys, I'm new to the hobby and the forum. I'm close friends with mad_max_500cc and Hey_Dan78. I just put a deposit on a 98 Max II and will be picking it up next weekend. Just wanted to pop in and say hi.

abought time you caved into peer pressure!!!!!!whats next? a camper? great to see you here
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Welcome to all the new members. It's good to have you all on the forums. And snafu6x6, any friend of mad_max_500cc and Hey_Dan78 is a...person that we will stay far far away from. I'm kidding, it's great to have you here as well. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.

mistake #1 admitting to knowing me!!!! lol
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

snafu6x6 ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum. Keep us all posted on the Max II when you get it.

well I joined awhile ago have read alot on here . I have a 2003 argo big foot and ride in southern il. around the St. Francisville area. this is my first post and hopr i'm doing it right. I'm an electrician, LU725 and near retirement, next year. Would like to hear from others in my area maybe interested in riding in this area. I currently ride on approx. 250 acres with river,creeks,ponds and swamps. the argo does great. need some information on constructing a top for my argo, Ido have a windshield. thanks Buckshot

Quote Originally Posted by mad_max_500cc View Post
    mistake #1 admitting to knowing me!!!! lol
    yeah, I continue to make that mistake. lol...
    Tim
    98 Max II

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Welcome to all the new members. It's good to have you all on the forums. And snafu6x6, any friend of mad_max_500cc and Hey_Dan78 is a...person that we will stay far far away from. I'm kidding, it's great to have you here as well. I look forward to seeing you around the forums.
    lol, thanks!
    Tim
    98 Max II

buckshot ,

Welcome to the amphibious forum. Glad you decided to sign up so you could post things about your Argo Bigfoot. Thats a fine machine you have , and it must be nice to have your own amphib park so near to you.

Hi people, just joined I'am 3006.I purchased a argo 6x6 and rebuilding it.I was told it was a 1985, turned out to be a 1979 tucomsey.It has a skidoo engine in it,that i started to take out.It needs tires,plus other things.I live in NovaScotia in eastern Canada,I will be looking forward to meeting every one. http://www.6x6world.com/forums/images/smilies/hello.gif

+ Reply to Thread