Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Post pics of your Argo Atvs!

Yikes, that second picture was a story teller. All in the name of fun

I've had that sinking feeling, just not that much sinking....COOL PICS.
    Ya ain't stuck til the winch cable comes out!!!

Oh my gosh, Martwell... that second picture makes me think of the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

I've watched your videos & you guys are always smiling & laughing, even when you're stuck. I'll bet this time was no different.

Bridget

I have to ask, how is it in the water with all that iron attached??? I'm asking as I was recently "GIVEN" an 83 8 wheel in almost factory condition, still has all the decals, even the vinyl ones, but someone mounted something quite similar on it. Mine just wraps around the body but not around the rear, has a big winch bracket as an integral part of it. Thing is it has been an average of minus 20 celcius/centigrade up here since I got it and the nearest free water is probably a 1000 kilometers south, My first instinct was to tear it all off, but I've put that off till spring.
    I sure could do some bush crashing with a set up like you have there, its a gorgeous fabrication job, no fear of coming home with your ARGO almost in half, YUP I've been down that road too, is why I drilled all the rivets out and went with machine bolts and washers, had to modify the rubber bumper strip
    but oh well. Very nice looking rig you have there, wish the bank account (And the BANK MANAGER in the living room) would allow for an upgrade to a newer rig.
    CERTIFIED ARGO NUT.

Quote Originally Posted by Model Citizen View Post
    Oh my gosh, Martwell... that second picture makes me think of the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

I've watched your videos & you guys are always smiling & laughing, even when you're stuck. I'll bet this time was no different.

Bridget
    I was sure that i've answer you post before but i think it was wash up with the site problems. Anyway, i can return the compliment and say that it's also very funny watch you vids... Looks like everyone are there to have fun and make us laugh... If i happen to be close to Arizona, i will stop by to say hello and visit your shop... Thank again Bridget

Martwell

Talking finnaly got the tracks on!!!

IMG_0271.jpgIMG_0284.jpgIMG_0272.jpgIMG_0279.jpgIMG_0273.jpgbought thes tracks for 1100 cad this christmas and finnaly got the installed short test run but will have video soon!!!

THANKS TO DANYBERNIER!!!! dan that device you made to install tracks worked so good i was totaly amazed! i built mind as per your design and man it was slick!!!i did it myself and the first time EVER. both tracks in less than 20 mins. thx again dan!!i call it the jak'ndan hahahaha after a few brews and a very big smile ,tracks ROCK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bushpig View Post
    I have to ask, how is it in the water with all that iron attached??? I'm asking as I was recently "GIVEN" an 83 8 wheel in almost factory condition, still has all the decals, even the vinyl ones, but someone mounted something quite similar on it. Mine just wraps around the body but not around the rear, has a big winch bracket as an integral part of it. Thing is it has been an average of minus 20 celcius/centigrade up here since I got it and the nearest free water is probably a 1000 kilometers south, My first instinct was to tear it all off, but I've put that off till spring.
    I sure could do some bush crashing with a set up like you have there, its a gorgeous fabrication job, no fear of coming home with your ARGO almost in half, YUP I've been down that road too, is why I drilled all the rivets out and went with machine bolts and washers, had to modify the rubber bumper strip
    but oh well. Very nice looking rig you have there, wish the bank account (And the BANK MANAGER in the living room) would allow for an upgrade to a newer rig.
    CERTIFIED ARGO NUT.
    I'M THINKING THIS WAS MEANT FOR ME? she swims alright but is a lil tippy, would be more stable with a load in the cargo area, i havnt used this machine much yet as work has me bent over a barrel. as for all the "iron" well thats due to being an ironworker with full fab shop and creative lunch breaks lol cant play must build lol when i get time i will make some video

Well heres a few more pictures of my 1988 Argo 8x8 Magnum Kohler 18M

Those tires dig really hard when turned around like you have on the front.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

+ Reply to Thread