Heading back to the Islands

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heading back to the Islands

Cool Heading back to the Islands

Hi folks,

I have been a little out of touch for a while and I sure miss all of you. But life is always subject to changes. But we will still be going to rides when we are in the USA. Though we will sell everything here, we will be getting another property in the US next year. We will then be travelling back and forth then. So, Ken, I am going to need a new HDI Avenger when we get back. Robbie, Bring the stove, and somebody leave me some room in a cooler.

I am going to post an add in the ebay, craigslist, for sale stuff. We are having a public auction on June 12th in Ramseur, NC. I hope you all will be able to attend. There will be several Items there that are very handy when you are back in the woods or on a trail somewhere.

I hope we can at least get together for a dinner sometime before the end of June. I sure miss you all.

Still want a KID

best of luck to you and yours
    Kevin Hough
    TREBMASTER
    (____>
    .OOO

Happy trails Randy!!! Hope to see you again soon.Maybe Busco???Joe.

All right big guy, I'm going to hold you to coming back and riding with us. Just let us know what color Avenger and we will have it on the dock upon arrival.

If you are not leaving until the end of the month make a last trip with the gang to Ashtabula and watch all the guys and girls go round in circles. It's the 18th-20th of this month. Last fling before you leave and a chance to eat out with the gang.
    Semper Fi Pal!

Lewis

A year seems like a long time, but here we are a year after last year's Ashtabula racing already. A year really goes by fast. Randy, just want to know who is in charge of the rubber chicken until you return? Please don't say he's part of your estate sale.

Bridget

+ Reply to Thread