New members, introduce yourself here

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 263 of 722 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 261 262 263 264 265 273 313 363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 7214

Thread: New members, introduce yourself here

Quote Originally Posted by thunderingedge View Post
    Hello to all

In May put up a 1996 Conquest 8x8, I watch some video's of DoctorRock07 sold ideal family fun. I have 3 kids 5yr and 2yr twins, and like fishing & trailing riding. I looking information winches and boat rack for 12ft alum.

Take it easy thunderingedge
    Hi thunderingedge, welcome to the site and congratulations on your Argo.

I just bought a 92 max II, i went out to buscoe a couple month ago andhad such a good time that i finally bought an old max. It sat for about 4 plus years so it needed some work, So far i have pulled the old tecumseh motor cleaned it out pulled all old chains, service tranny and pulled a bent front axle. I need a new plastic fuel tank as the old metal one is to rusty, want to put a new engine so i could use some input on what is best for the max II, and need some new tires. im trying to get it all done before thenext busco trip. I would love all the input i can get, and would love to save some cash and put a used engine fuel tank and tires.I am also thinking of replacing all wheel bearings even though they seem fine, and a posible complete dissasembly.what are your alls thoughts, i sure would appreciate them.

Hi Hans, welcome to the site. For the fuel tank, just post a wanted ad in the classified section of the site. Someone may have what you need. If not, you can purchase one from the factory: Amphibious Six-Wheel Drive All-Terrain Vehicles: MaxATVs - Call 1-800-255-2511 or from your local Max dealer. If I were in your position, I would go ahead and completely disassemble the Max. That way you know that everything is new or rebuilt when it goes back together and you won't spend time fixing things that break one at a time. Good luck with your Max and I hope to see you at Busco in October.

thanks for the help i will check out the classifieds,and im lookin forward to buscoe.

Hi my name is Trapper 1 from Halifax Nova Scotia Canada . I spend a lot of time out in the woods . Hunting /Trapping and Fishing . thinking about buying a amphibious atv for trapping . Just would like to know how they perform in swamps and deep snow . I own a atv now . It saves me a lot of walking, but still can not get out to the lakes or swamps to do my trapping . I checked out the price on the new argo but i could purchase a full size 4x4 truck for what they want for it . Thinking about the Max can any body tell me how they perform ? thank you Trapper1

Hi trapper1, welcome to the site. AATVs perform well in swamps as long as you have tires that will swim. For deep snow, you will want to get tracks. Both Argo and Max have tracks available for them from the factory and aftermarket. If I were you, I would look at a good used ATV with less than 100 hours on it. There are a good many out there but I don't know how many are near Halifax. If you could find one, you could save a lot of money over a new ATV and still have a dependable machine. Good luck with your purchase.

Trapper1.... I'm just across the water in Newfoundland. I have an ATV and more recently an argo and travel the same terrain as you. The Argo is far superior given the terrain I use.... mud, water, marshy areas and of course snow. It goes much further than my quad. Keep an eye out for a good used unit.... check Kijiji...

Hi all,
    We just aquired a Max IV for our rescue squad. Very interested in seeing if any one else has used a 6x6 in a rescue capacity

Hi rescue557, welcome to the site. The Max IV should be a great addition to your team and a good excuse to go "practice" off road.

hey new guy here looking at buying an amphicat with a steering problem. looks great otherwise, i think its a first gen odg? cant seem to find much info on them. ive only seen one pic like it on here http://www.6x6world.com/forums/attac...pim0711-1-.jpg

+ Reply to Thread