Max Springer

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Max Springer

The Calm before the Storm

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-09-2016 at 05:42 PM.

Let me get this right. The guests at PS2 had so much fun that the hosts were actually run out of town,lol. This is two in a row I missed I really gotta save my pennies for the next one! Whipper,cool video,the forest floor looks almost "groomed" like the wooded sections between fairways up here.Bridget,I know what you mean bout the animals running,on fishing trips in Canada I was amazed how the moose could move through the dense brush with those huge antlers.

Joe.

Excellent George! Looking forward for part 2.

Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! You're showing you rage with the music though Bridgette. I was signing along in my head tho. Hope all is well, mike

Wheres all the waterfalls

Quote Originally Posted by frabbit View Post
    Just beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! You're showing you rage with the music though Bridgette. I was signing along in my head tho. Hope all is well, mike
    I don't think I've ever heard that song before but it seems to fit just right.

Goooood times. This was my dad's first ride in a springer. He was impressed.
    Banned

Rocks, Rockettes & something we NEVER see

Last edited by Model Citizen; 07-09-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Great as always!
    Banned

great vid george george whipper bridget u done well .
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

congrats george on finally getting your dad into a 6x6

+ Reply to Thread