Pine Creek 4 wheelers ATV rodeo October 15, 2011

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pine Creek 4 wheelers ATV rodeo October 15, 2011

Pine Creek 4 wheelers ATV rodeo October 15, 2011

At the Philipsburg rodeo, members of the Pine Creek club invited us to attend their rodeo in Jersey Shore, PA, near Williamsport. They made it a point to say they'd make a class for amphibs if we would compete. There's a few of us that plan to attend already. I have a call in to the club rep for more information but haven't heard back yet.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

If they okay it, I'll be there!

That's the same weekend as the Pine Lake event.

I'd love to head to Pine Lake and blast around the track a few times, but it's a long way to go if we aren't racing. Like has already been suggested: maybe we could talk Bud into holding two yearly events for the old amphibs. Jersey Shore isn't all that far for us to go for the day.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Quote Originally Posted by Don View Post
    I'd love to head to Pine Lake and blast around the track a few times, but it's a long way to go if we aren't racing. Like has already been suggested: maybe we could talk Bud into holding two yearly events for the old amphibs. Jersey Shore isn't all that far for us to go for the day.

Pine Lake would be fun, but Jersey Shore is only two hours for me. I'll be at Pine Lake for the races next year though!!!

Points well taken from BOTH of you. Just felt i should bring up the conflict. I don't think Bud has much to do with it, other than renting the property, AND probably being there to oversee everything. Will call him on Friday to find out what's going on with it.

Hey
    The Pine Creek track is only about 15 minutes from my house. I use to belong to the club when I was in to sand drag racing. The track had a Drag strip , Hill climb, and an off road course which we where able to run 2 4x4,s at a time but each ran in its own lane. The course also had a mud hole. They also run trials bikes up there every now and then.

I plan to be at the Pine Creek Rodeo

I talked to the rep from Pine Creek today and he's happy to welcome any amphib drivers that can attend. I know lots of you are going to be exhausted from the Busco weekend, but if any have the strength or (like us) can't make Busco this time around, try and make it to the rodeo! It's at Nices Hollow 4x4 track, Jersey Shore, PA.

Anyone else planning on coming?

+ Reply to Thread