Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 3-5, 2020

My machine is ready. Did a shakedown last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Toys4Me View Post
    My machine is ready. Did a shakedown last weekend.

I think he will have a Sherp

Quote Originally Posted by john swenson View Post
    i'm thinking whatever it is it will have tracks !! another '' help,i'm stuck '' buddy . johnboy ...p.s. dan , i knowing your enjoying surprising us , we will all be lined up and ready and cheering . see ya soon and we will have a great time .
    nope, no tracks

Keepem guessin Dan, maybe it's that Max 8x8 that has been floating around peoples barns coming out of the shadows. Lol

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

We just got back from voting, Kris said put my vote in, she thinks Dan bought Lewis Argo.

I'll throw in a guess: A new Argo scout

The way I see it with all these new light upgrades on everybody's machines if we were to line them all up and turn on the lights at the same time, I think we could incinerate any obstacle in our path.
    Last edited by onlyonce; 03-07-2020 at 09:33 AM.

no correct guess so far.. hint.. i got it from ken..

Dan, that did not help me at all, Kris was so sure you bought Lewis Argo, OH WELL. Keith, I have close to 100,000lm, Cory now has about 6,000 if JohnBoy gets the same lights, another 6000lm Scott/John has about 3000 with there cubes. Safe to say if we turn them all on at the same time at night, we will not need the SUN. Right at 3-1/2 weeks to go. We have been getting quite a bit of rain. Looking good.

+ Reply to Thread