formation of Souther Tier AATV club

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: formation of Souther Tier AATV club

Exclamation formation of Souther Tier AATV club

There has been a larger than expected interest in starting a Southern tier ,regional AATV club!! With the trail systems and large private areas around here and other riding areas, WHY NOT? here's what we will do.. AS of saturday Nov 22, 2008, We will have the first real AATV meeting at 12:00 noon at the Road side ,(a bar ,restaurant) in Shinglehouse, P.A. route 44, (south of Ceres, NY, about 5 miles) This will be a preliminary Starting place so that we can get centrally located, and etc.
    The idea is to get (somewhat ) organized for regular meetings, trail rides, etc.
    Depending on weather etc.I think it would be cool to have a regular meeting(s) and a ride afterwards.etc.
    Almost any input is welcome,
    Sincerely, Amphiman1
    This would be open to ALL not just a select few,,,
    Last edited by Amphiman1; 11-19-2008 at 06:18 AM.

Talking group meeting

I would definitely be interested in joining the club, but Nov 22 is a little bit too short notice for me, and I would not be able to make that meeting. I am assuming that the location you picked for the meeting has large areas to ride nearby, since you mentioned having rides after the meetings. Does this place also have enough parking if many people were to show up with trailers on their vehicles? How many people are interested in joining. I would like to see anyone who is interested to post a reply, and we can see what size turnout there would be.

Smile AATV club

hi glad u asked, there are a few places to ride around here, adequate parking, motels, camp sites etc you name it, it's here..... i've checked alot of this first. before i said anything.
    There's even a guy with alot of parts.lol
    So, anymore questions, ask..

amphiman id like to make your meeting but im stuck traveling to detroit for work training thurs and fri if i do get back in time whats the address for the bar?? ps should i bring my max for rideing after?
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

Smile

The address? a good question.lol it is the first and only big building before you get in to town on the left. Can't really miss it. I'll get the address. bring your aatv? no problem we'll figure up something.hehehe
    All is tenative on the weather too
    We could have it any saturday, or every saturday until we get really organized, no problem.

its been a couple of years since ive been to shinglehouse but i think i can find it but with the address the garmin will find the way!!!! if i miss this one let me know and ill be at the next one for shure!!!! thanks eric
    they dont call me mad because im angry!!!!! im just a little crazy thats all!!!!

I wish I knew about you guys 6 years ago when I still lived in NY. I was born and raised in a town called bradford NY about 1 1/2 hours east of olean. But now I live in maine and can't go that far for a meeting.

aatv club

Hi, you could always move back....

how was it

How was the turn out for the meeting? I wish I could have come for it, maybe next time. Anything interesting happen, was there a ride after?

Smile AATV club

Hi, the weather was a deterant, the holidays approaching too.
    Might be bad timing on my part, but, none-the-less....I welcome feed back here, to see when a good, more ,suitable time frame would be agreeable to all interested.I do plan on starting this, it is well over due.
    yes, i went out after,hehehe of course....

+ Reply to Thread