FrameRot and Bent axles Help Please

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: FrameRot and Bent axles Help Please

Thanks for all the help guys! I have been soaking in Diesel Fuel for a few days now. Might as well get them loose as possible before I start to pound!

Wish me luck!

Brings back memories

If it was not 21 degrees and snowing outside, you've almost given me the urge to tackle my Baby, I lost a bolt on my main drive axles bearing cap, ended up waist deep in the creek re-setting it last year, I managed a "Bush Repair" which got me through, but on doing a "Home Check" I discovered it had broken again.
    I was going to pop the top off her, but I got an '83 Dual chained, Heavy duty 16 hp Tecumseh, Mechanical (new style)brakes, with all the "Factory" decals intact, GIVEN TO ME, Yup I did say GIVEN. All it needed was a carb re-build, new battery and of course, I knocked all the roll pins out of her and replaced them with Gr.8's. Kind off threw me off doing my Original 84. Good luck on your rebuild. I'm Glenn at "thebushpigis@shaw.ca" been playing with Argo's all my adult life, was 13 when I started am 46 now, if you need any on-line help,
    feel free to e-mail me. Certified Argo Nut.

Thanks Glenn! I am sure I'll be asking lot's of questions. I really do enjoy this!. I got my propane space heater all hooked up now. Was gas before. Now I got a 100# Cylinder out back behind the shop and she gets up to 21c in there. Nice a cozy to work in.. I hope to have all new bearings and chains this week and the motor in shortly after. Then test run before the body work starts.

+ Reply to Thread