24" Frontier Tire Clearance on Conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 24" Frontier Tire Clearance on Conquest

24" Frontier Tire Clearance on Conquest

Directed towards Rock Doctor: I have searched all your threads about using the 24inch Frontier tire on your Conquest but i did not see what psi you run them at to maintain clearance between the threads. You also mentioned that a couple of guys had to exchange due to QC issues concerning diameter at pressure. Is this something you could just cure by running slightly less pressure in the slightly oversized tires?
    Last edited by sparkola; 07-18-2010 at 08:44 PM.

Sorry, I was not ignoring you, I just returned from a 3 week remote fishing trip. No phones, internet,ect.

I run 3.5 psi in my tires.
    I've seen up to 3 and a half inches differance in tire circumferance on the Frontier Tires. You might get away with mixing pressures to make them match, but then you would have to keep track of it. I just put my 4 largest ones on my middle axles and the 4 smaller ones on the front and rear axles

RD

+ Reply to Thread