Nasty Trail (VID)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nasty Trail (VID)

Another Awesome video! keep them coming!
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Awesome video RockDoctor!!! I hope thats what Heaven looks like! Joe.

Absolutely excellent, a great video AND A WIFE WHO DRIVES A QUAD, what else could a man ask for. One thing I have never seen before was the paddles or similar attached to the quad tyres, I think this is a new one for me.

Talking

Always great vidéo RD, wish i could bring my machine up where you live for a nice muddy ride... Keep up the good work and keep fishing rods in the boat(tied them if you can)... By the way nice Fishy, like your little girl used to say...

Martwell

Great video Doc. Your wife did such a great job on the quad it made me think there was little difference between the two in the muskeg.

Newf.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfy Moose View Post
    Great video Doc. Your wife did such a great job on the quad it made me think there was little difference between the two in the muskeg.

Newf.

The quads do fine if they are not loaded up. That's the differance

We travel this trail alone so much it's nice to have a second machine available, "Just In Case".

RD

want to make the wifey happy RD?put a detroit gearless locker in the honda.i put one in my rincon along with mudlite tires and it made a world of difference.

once again thumbs UP!

It's so striking to see your family.. your girl's dispositions from growing up surrounded by nature.. compared to kids living in an asphalt jungle who have never walked barefoot in the grass.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

Thank you for posting that one!You are one lucky dude,great family,great location!

+ Reply to Thread