Nasty Trail (VID)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Nasty Trail (VID)

Nasty Trail (VID)

Well, I've been out on a fishing trip for the last 3 weeks, so I've been a little out of touch lately
    I wanted to post this vid before I left but it just didn't work out. This was shot in early June. Once again my wife opted to ride her quad, but it all worked out, I didn't have room for her in the Ago anyway

The dogs are still too young to run the Gauntlet, so I have to haul them in with me.

Since I just got back from a long trip in the bush, I have tons of vid and pics to process, hope to have some more clips for you soon. I actually only came home becouse I have to go to work for a week, but then I am headed back out to the Cabin for another 3 weeks

RD

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    Well, I've been out on a fishing trip for the last 3 weeks, so I've been a little out of touch lately
    I wanted to post this vid before I left but it just didn't work out. This was shot in early June. Once again my wife opted to ride her quad, but it all worked out, I didn't have room for her in the Ago anyway

The dogs are still too young to run the Gauntlet, so I have to haul them in with me.

Since I just got back from a long trip in the bush, I have tons of vid and pics to process, hope to have some more clips for you soon. I actually only came home becouse I have to go to work for a week, but then I am headed back out to the Cabin for another 3 weeks

RD
    once agin rock the best vid ever you wife tuff on the quad ant no way a my wife would do that . god i hope one day to get up there to see u that is beautiful country . . did u ever get your fishing rod back? man that's a fish . thanks agin robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Again, another great video Rock. It is a awesome place to travel. Look forward to more movies!

BTW How many miles is this run?

I have a problem the video's here one just isn't enough. I watch one and what seems like hours i am still watching.lol great video rock.

good stuff, your videos rock-doctor ha ha.you could start your own adventure series.rockdoctors awesome rockin argo adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    good stuff, your videos rock-doctor ha ha.you could start your own adventure series.rockdoctors awesome rockin argo adventures.
    amen to that plott i'd witch it all the time . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    once agin rock the best vid ever you wife tuff on the quad ant no way a my wife would do that . god i hope one day to get up there to see u that is beautiful country . . did u ever get your fishing rod back? man that's a fish . thanks agin robbie
    No, and it's really too bad, that was the first fish she had ever hooked into all by her self. She even managed to get the lure out on her own. I have another rod just like that one for her though, she's happy

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Again, another great video Rock. It is a awesome place to travel. Look forward to more movies!

BTW How many miles is this run?
    There are 5 different trails into this place, they cross each other at various places. This run was about 8 miles.
    I try to mix it up a bit, so you don't see the same stuff over and over

Quote Originally Posted by MarshallEpp View Post
    I have a problem the video's here one just isn't enough. I watch one and what seems like hours i am still watching.lol great video rock.
    More to come

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    LOL, I will think about it

RD

RD, Another great video, Have a question for you ...Just what is that paddle contraption on your wife's ATV? Is it to help the atv swim better in water or assist getting through the muskeg and swamps? Might have to get some for my ATV as it appears we trasverse similar country, and like you can't get everybody and everything into my AATV.
    Smile, it's only gonna get worse.

That wasn't good, that was GREAT. Can't believe your dogs fell asleep.

Whipper

Quote Originally Posted by tinman View Post
    RD, Another great video, Have a question for you ...Just what is that paddle contraption on your wife's ATV? Is it to help the atv swim better in water or assist getting through the muskeg and swamps? Might have to get some for my ATV as it appears we trasverse similar country, and like you can't get everybody and everything into my AATV.
    They are caller "Mudslingers" They were given to me to try as a Demo Set. I was asked to try to tear them up, and when I couldn't I decided to keep them. They do help in water, but more in Muskeg and Snow. They throw the whole machine out of balance though, so high speeds are out of the question. I've finally managed to almost tear one paddle off, and I think the quote to get a replacement was aout 35$ (don't remember as I got the quote a couple yrs ago)

I can never get everything my wife packs into one load. For this vacation I made 3 trips in and out to get all our stuff in. I also made 2 more trips in and out hauling other peolpe and their gear.

RD

+ Reply to Thread