Admiral Transmission in Argo 6x6

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Admiral Transmission in Argo 6x6

i think msrp on the 650 hd is around 12500.00

sorry 12800 base price is

ODG makes the Admiral transmissions so they have the parts, they are just new so if there are any issues they want the trannys back instead of having people tinker in them. So far I haven't heard of any issues.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="postcontent restore">ODG makes the Admiral transmissions so they have the parts, they are just new so if there are any issues they want the trannys back instead of having people tinker in them. So far I haven't heard of any issues.</BLOCKQUOTE>
    ??????

I just took the new 650HD for a drive. All I can say is awesome !!! Smooth turning, with just a turn of the handlebar. Argo has winner here!!!!!

Alright, this is what I have been waiting for. This will be my next AATV with a set of Argo 25" swimming tires and a set of ASX vampires as spares for the rough stuff. I like the heavy duty bearings and axle extentsions. Wow Finally! With ground clearance, vampires, heavy duty bearings, light weight, fewer chains, I think this will be the ultimate mud machine! See you at Busco soon! Next improvement"Winged Rotary internal combustion engine!"

Now they need the 31hp fuel injected kohler in a 6x6 with the admiral tranny that would be nice.

Or keep the lighter briggs and build it to 30 or 40 hp.
    To Invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk. (Thomas Edison)

is the admiral tranmission the same as this YouTube - triple differential tank steering

I am going to wait a bit intill all the bugs are worked out, plus I think my job is taking me overs seas for a while
    can't take one to the sand box

+ Reply to Thread