Warn Winch Installation on Avenger

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warn Winch Installation on Avenger

Warn Winch Installation on Avenger

I just bought an 08' Avenger that had a worn out Superwinch. I just got a new RT30 from Warn to install. I modified the old winch bracket and I am trying to figure out where to put the plug in for the remote and where to mount the toggle. The toggle is for an ATV handle bar so won't mount flush where the old toggle was. Any advice or suggestions? Also , any suggestion on where to mount the contactor? ..... cables aren't long enough to make it to the battery box!

A momentary on-off-on toggle switch will work as a replacement the warn switch. I have my winch wired with one on the dash and one tucked behind the winch. That way I can use the winch from either the seat or standing in front. Not sure what a Avenger winch bracket looks like but if its like the ones used in the older machines you might be able to mount it on the bar that bolts down to the frame. The Conquest bar has a piece of flat bar at the 90 bend. That's where I mounted my contactor.

+ Reply to Thread