Tracks, Rotors, Chain (Pics)

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tracks, Rotors, Chain (Pics)

Tracks, Rotors, Chain (Pics)

Here are a couple better pics of those tracks I was trying to identify:

Pic of worn sprocket, due to chain misalignment:

100ft spool of 50-2 chain. there is about 30ft missing off it now. (Can we say HEAVY boys and girls.......Holy Crap)

RD

where the heck did you buy that big hunk of chain.yes i bet it was real heavy.

Came with the Conquest, not sure who it was purchased from. The guys son picked it up in Grande Prarie, Alberta. It's Tsubaki chain.

I will try to find out.

RD

rd the tracks are convayer belting used as tracks how do they work ?????????? love the chain . you can chain a few argos with that . all ur buddys . it looks $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ . robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

I am VERY interested to know who is the tire guides manufacturer

2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

There are no markings on the guides that I can see.
    Someone has suggested that these might be Bulduk Tracks, but I checked their site and could not find any matches, also The BuldukTrack Guides are much different. Could be an early design that they don't make anymore.

I have not heard back from the guy that originally purchased the chain, I will post up the info when/if I hear from him.

Quote Originally Posted by rdr View Post
    rd the tracks are convayer belting used as tracks how do they work ?????????? love the chain . you can chain a few argos with that . all ur buddys . it looks $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ . robbie
    Hi Robbie,
    They work OK so far, my biggest issue is that the machine wants to slide sideways on hard packed snow when side hilling. I think I might put studs or grousers on to prevent that. I also feel that they are just not quite wide enough to hold the machine up in the loose, crystally snow we have here.

RD

rockdoctor
    i know that i can get either a 50 foot roll or 100 foot roll of that chain through work (i work for the local john deere dealer). can also get other brands in the same amounts.

Darin
    mud and ice

that power is tuff to stay on top of . we had a real dry snow here and u could tell it was soft even in the maxIV. robbie
    1999 max 2 18 b&s 22 tires custom . new max iv 23 k 26 i/n tires brown . ht cable promark winch . new toy 1972 attex st400 400ccjlo and she will be bad . ( the frog ) if it don't float with out you getting wet . don't bring it ! R.I.P sage rogers 4 11 09 . you can't fix stuped !!!!! raceone 3 .)

RSBolduc always used snowmobile tracks with metal tire guides; we are local to Camoplast (THE track manufacturer)
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

+ Reply to Thread