Avenger Fall Hunting Trip

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avenger Fall Hunting Trip

Avenger Fall Hunting Trip

Hello Guys,

We went on our family hunting trip last month. Well above normal temperatures, which was nice for the Argo as it got a workout as the muskeg was not frozen at all.

Here is the video. As usual, the dog had the most fun. She does love that machine.

Derek

Last edited by Mike; 12-04-2016 at 01:26 PM. Reason: embedded video by using the full youtube.com URL and not the shortened youtu.be URL

Great vid!
    Thanks for sharing!

Congrats on a successful hunt! What better machine is there for pulling a moose out? What tires are you running there? Look great in the mud obviously. Curious if you've used them on a full water crossing and how they performed?

good stuff derek!

Nice hunt........great vid.....
    Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
    —Will Rogers

Awesome, wish I could have gotten out more this yr.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    Awesome, wish I could have gotten out more this yr.
    Hey RD, I hear yah. Too busy at work. My Sept mountain trip got nixed again this year but I did manage to sneak out a few days and be the argo driver.

The tires are Vampire Swampers (I think). They are good in the mud and dirt, but I don't think they swim much. It not a big deal for me as with all the other racks and such I have on the machine I am sure it would be upside down in a lake in a few minutes if I tried to use it as a boat.

Derek

Nice! I remember your other videos from countless nights studying argos on youtube before I bought one. Those look like the super swamper vampire tires. Working awesome . I went through moose season trackless myself. I have videos too just have been too lazy to edit them on my laptop, 4k video really effs up my laptop . I'll post em eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekF View Post
    Hey RD, I hear yah. Too busy at work. My Sept mountain trip got nixed again this year but I did manage to sneak out a few days and be the argo driver.

The tires are Vampire Swampers (I think). They are good in the mud and dirt, but I don't think they swim much. It not a big deal for me as with all the other racks and such I have on the machine I am sure it would be upside down in a lake in a few minutes if I tried to use it as a boat.

Derek
    Lol, I did have time set aside to hunt, but ended up staying late on a disaster of a salmon fishing trip. Won't make that mistake again. Fishing is awesome, but hunting fills the freezer ��

+ Reply to Thread