2003 conquest what is it worth

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2003 conquest what is it worth

2003 conquest what is it worth

Found a 2003 conquest with 460 hours on it,winch,windshield,tires in good shape what do you think its worth?????????2 small cracks from headlights to corners of hood opening???why do these things crack there anybody know???????

These things are going up in price. Around here, I would expect to see a price of between $4,500 and $6,000 for something like that.

The cracks are from winching. Pulling hard with the winch flexes the body and the internal winch bracket quite a bit sometimes.

RD

Also just found an 1996 conquest 630 hours,with super tracksfor about 3000.00 but it sat for about 8 to 10 years think everything is ok ???motor???trans????

I've been seeing Coquests for sale from $5000 (basic machines w/ winch) to $10,000 (accessorized machines) in Alaska. Sounds like the 3,000 dollar machine would be interesting if you are willing to work on it. If its been sitting outside and uncovered you might be looking at a lot of work. If it has not be getting wet down in the chains all the time you'd probably be able to tell. I don't know what a engine can last for but 630 hrs should be just fine if it has been taken care of. Transmission in my opinion should also be fine if it has been shifted rough. Grinding gears as you shift takes them out more than use.

Quote Originally Posted by 28560HUNTING View Post
    Also just found an 1996 conquest 630 hours,with super tracksfor about 3000.00 but it sat for about 8 to 10 years think everything is ok ???motor???trans????
    I doubt that there is anything that couldn't be fixed. The last one I bought is a 98, I think, paid about the same price. Your carb will need a cleaning, DON't burn any of the gas in it, NONE of it. Trans will be as good as it was when it was parked, with any luck.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaGrizzly View Post
    I don't know what a engine can last for but 630 hrs should be just fine if it has been taken care of. .

630 hrs is just getting broke in. I've seen some that the owners claim to have over 6000 hrs on. I know that 1000+ hrs is not uncommon.
    Sounds like the prices up there are climbing too.
    I know a guy that's trying to sell his Conquest to me right now for the price of the tires on it (He put 24" Frontiers on it last yr). He's a little hard on equipment, but almost anything can be fixed.
    To see that machine, check out my vid Argo Conquest, Busted Primary. I posted it here a while back, maybe last yr.

RD

I had over 3000 hrs. on my conquest when I sold it. You get a Conquest and put 24" frontiers on it you will have a great 8 wheeler. All I did to mine was change oil, in it. That 20 hp Kaw. is a great motor. Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

Ok now i have to decide 2003 or 1996 only difference i can see is the hours(200 more on the 1996) and the chain in the rear double 50 on the 1996 and single 60 on the 2003.what to do?????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by 28560HUNTING View Post
    Ok now i have to decide 2003 or 1996 only difference i can see is the hours(200 more on the 1996) and the chain in the rear double 50 on the 1996 and single 60 on the 2003.what to do?????????????????????????
    Go with the '03, IMHO. I have a 97 and a 04, like the 04 better.
    Single 60 chain on the back axles allows for greater misalignment/flexing, more forgiving.
    Better Chain Tensioners
    Nicer Muffler setup
    Easier to get the Primary Clutch off (Winch support bracket not in the way)
    Easier to upgrade to HDI Axle Bearings.
    Nicer Carb/Governor setup
    Less likely to have every Sprocket and Bearing siezed to the shafts
    Body drain plugs in the right spot

Do you know what gearing the Transmitions have? H for High, U for Med, L for Low. I would want the one with the lowest geared Transmition.

RD

hi rd i am selling my 2006 camo avenger with 285hrs ,tracks ,top and all the other extras except plow for 20 k ,is that price fair or too much.i live in nfld and want to get the 2011 or 2012 hdi with bucket seats.the argo was only used for moose hunting.

+ Reply to Thread