First big trip for the 8yr old driver

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First big trip for the 8yr old driver

great pics and vids RD.keep em" coming!

Took a different route back to the truck

YouTube - ‪Spring Argo Trip mucky Trail‬‏

Some Stucks on the way back to the truck. I think my daughter pulled me out as much as I pulled her.

YouTube - ‪Spring Argo Trip STUCKS‬‏

Only one more after this, hope to get it up tomorrow morning, before we head out again

RD

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    Hey rock doctor I think she will run out of u lol I love the video that is awesome tell her well done and she have a good teacher too lol

One more for this trip, this is the last leg of the journey back to the truck.

So that's it, unless I find my IKAM, I'm pretty sure it got lost on the way home so if any of you guys come across a camo set with a bunch of video of my kids, you'll know where it came from, lol.

Just finished loading up, and will be headed back out into the bush with the kids for the long weekend.
    Have a good one everybody

RD

Look forward to the sequel.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    Look forward to the sequel.
    Sorry lewis, I didn't even take my vid camera out this weekend. The folks I was with are not Camera friendly, lol.
    Next time.

RD

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Doctor View Post
    Sorry lewis, I didn't even take my vid camera out this weekend. The folks I was with are not Camera friendly, lol.
    Next time.

RD
    Well.... we will hold you to it. Always look forward to the videos.

+ Reply to Thread