Offered a couple Conquests

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Offered a couple Conquests

Offered a couple Conquests

So, a local Guy wants to open some space in his storage compound. He asked me if I wanted a couple "Fixer-upper" Conquests. Both are in rough shape, rusted chains,axles,sprockets, weather cracked tires, Clutches in pieces. Everything kinda thrown in a pile. They are twins, somewhere in the late 80's, I think. Not a hope in hell of even starting either one.............

Both have 4,200 lb Rule Winches
    Engines and Trannies appear to be complete
    One is missing a hood
    Fuel Pumps, Brake Fans, in place.

Price...............$1,500

What would you do?

One of my Conquests has had a major Lower tub repaire done on it, and if just for that reason and a few of the more expensive parts, I'm thinking that 2 machine's worth of spares might be cheep at that price.

RD

Go for it.Spare parts are allways a plus.It's really a question of the parts interchange.Spare axles and trannies are allways worth it,as long as you've got the space/place to "hide" it from the wife,

If you plan on using your machines for a long time plus your girls learning to drive, I think I would grab them with some dickering. I just spent 1400 and change for a tranny

Quote Originally Posted by mike bar View Post
    If you plan on using your machines for a long time plus your girls learning to drive, I think I would grab them with some dickering. I just spent 1400 and change for a tranny
    This is what I was considering. Just a tranny, or one lower tub should make it worth while.
    Pretty much everything on all models of conquests is interchangable, so I think it would work out. Just have to slide it past the wife

RD

$1000 and a flat of beer, now the work starts

RD

The wife gave the ok? Did you have to use the girls as leverage? That's a great deal RD, I'm jelous. If I know you, I bet you will have the both of them running by the end of the summer. If it was winter, i would give you 2 weeks.

Hey R.D., any chance I can get a GO BRUINS from you?

Sure, I never was much for baseball though, never could get the ball through the hoop :-)

RD

Hey rd what are you doing with your new purchase are you parting any of it out??????interested in 1 of those rule winches

+ Reply to Thread