What can I expect fromk a Minn Kota 50lb on my Conquest

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What can I expect fromk a Minn Kota 50lb on my Conquest

What can I expect fromk a Minn Kota 50lb on my Conquest

With dual Big batteries wired in parallel and 4 people? Can I take on a slow moving river or is this something I should be getting an outboard for? I have scanned previous posts and haven't found the info I am looking for.

Try going up stream first. You might want to be ready to throw an anchor or something in case river current over powers you.

while the tub of any amphib is similar to a boat, the tires add a lot of drag in the water. I don't know of any posts that directly address what your looking for. I would throw the trolling motor on and give it a try solo. then start adding capable swimmers as test dummies.
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

"capable swimmers as test dummies. " lol. O.D.N.R. uses them in thier literature, they refer to them as " Splash Test Dummies", thought that was kinda neat.

Joe.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    Conquest not swim very well if u have 4 people in and no outboard motor that iso no good , not like max they r swim very well

LOL!!!!!

All great answers still not what I am looking for though. I will try it on a still body of water first and see what the outcome is. This will give me some idea of what to expect if river flow is say 3 mph and I come up with 7 mph on still water, I imagine I could still go at least 1 mph against the current and possibly up to 4 mph?

+ Reply to Thread