Over the Top

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Over the Top

Over the Top

Had to get creative to get the machines loaded up for our trip

RD

I like it!
    I'm guessing the quad went on the argo before the argo went on the trailer.

Actually it was pretty slick. I loaded the quad onto the trailer, pulled the Argo up alongside the trailer, drove the quad onto the Argo, then drove the Argo up on the trailer.
    She's a little heavy on the back of the Conquest, so I wouldn't recommend trying it with an Avenger, but I think it's going to be fine.

RD

Where there is a will there is a way. I guess you have the will and the way.

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    Can u turn the Argo park like side way ur trailer look wide enough just my thought

Quote Originally Posted by russriders View Post
    Can u turn the Argo park like side way ur trailer look wide enough just my thought

The Conquests are too long to go on sideways, I did look into that. I would have to turn the wifes truch into a "Pilot Car"

OFF WE GO, 3 WEEKS IN THE BUSH

SEE Y'ALL LATER

RD

have fun RD,where are you going to meet me?lol

Greenville, South Carolina, United States, 107600062603098, Greenville, South Carolina
    I will be check back on ur new video lol you guys have a safe trip make a lot of video

Bet video is titled 'stuck'

3 weeks I'm jealous. I just loaded up for 10 days up north. Leaving now. Have fun RD.

+ Reply to Thread