clutch brake

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: clutch brake

clutch brake

this is what i like to know.is there suppose to be a brake unit on the secondary which is attached to the gear box?im thinking of making one cause im not going to grind those gears.i hear guys make some sort of brake for this and there is a flywheel that can be used near the gear box.whats the deal on this?

im thinking of the same thing last hunting trip i wore a hole in my boot by putting it on the secondary too stop it and put it in gear.Would like too make somting also,hate buying new boots every trip.

I've often thought about mounting up a bike mechanical brake to it and having the lever on the bar.

ive got the easy solution.and im gonna do it.mount a kill switch on handle bar,just a simple one.type from an older snow machine would work great.

no,that wont solve it.put an old rupp engine in it,electric starter,electronic ignition,forced air,oh yeah,life of luxury.25hp rather nice!!will see how this set up behaves when i put it in gear and go from there.have it running by next sat.body work all done, 1/4" shiny aluminum checkered plate bolted to the front and underneath another foot.rather nice!!cup holders for drinkies are next and my portable c.b also.new treated wood on the floors with lush carpeting and padding,rather nice!!new very cushiny seats as well to take care of the rough ride on everyones bum

+ Reply to Thread