How does it Plow?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How does it Plow?

Question How does it Plow?

In April 2011 I bought a 2011 Argo 8x8 HDI. I love it! I plan to get rubber tracks and MIGHT get a plow. I live in New Hampshire and get lots of snow. Should I trade up from my snowblower to a plow on the Argo? Thanks.

I had a conquest with a plow and tracks and it would move the snow. I have a Mudd-Ox now with a plow and tracks and I pushed snow with it this year. I also have a snow blower that looks like new setting in the garage that has not seen snow for about 5 years now.....LOL One more thing the Argo is a hole lot more fun than a snow blower is....LOL Cougar
    2011 MUDD OX KUBOTA TURBO DIESEL

I have a bigfoot, just tires, and its plows like nobody's business. I have a 60" plow and its ok, but would like to extend it to 6'. It doesn't wing the snow away from the machine like I would like and I know it would have no problem pushing it. I have heard that plowing with tracks is not the greatest, but I think that was with the argo tracks, not sure what the rubber ones are like.

+ Reply to Thread