Conquest battery???

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conquest battery???

Conquest battery???

Any body modified the battery box in there conquests to allow for a larger battery???????plastic housing for brake cooling fan is in the way any pics boys???

Ok no mods what is the biggest battery that you have found to fit in the oem battery box

What about installing a second battery in the back? Might be to much bumping and banging around back there but just a thought.

I got fed up with the stock battery location, so I moved mine to the back rack on my machine. Several friends have moved theirs under the fuel tank(not a fan of that myself).
    Another friend has a different battery in his, he had to shim the stock battery mount up a bit. the battery is 8"x8"x7"wide.

I have also seen batteries mounted on the passenger side, over the fender, between the Firewall and the exhaust.

RD

Anybody have any relocation ideas, photos, areas?????????

Has anybody tried an odyssey battery??????the battery man is tring to sell me a pc 925 he says its the best thing since sliced bread???anybody know anything about these batteries ???????????

Never heard of it.
    Always interested in learning though. What makes it special?

I love the Gel, Deep Cycle battey I installed in mine.

RD

Check out there web site in canada it is Odyssey Battery Master Distributor in Canada - odyssey battery Canada, odyssey batteries, odyssey battery 99% lead plates 2 year warranty the pc 925 looks like it will fit in the old battery location when it is stood on its side,price not bad 180.00 the battery guys tell me they are used by rcmp lots.wondering if anyone has used these??any imput???let me know what you think??

+ Reply to Thread