It really is an Argo

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It really is an Argo

It really is an Argo

Your Not gonna belive this. this month the US Military Held the TSS conference in Dallas Texas. the event is a week long conference that all of the military Range Directors attend to get classes on training tech and the newest industry gadgets.

Enter the Badger II,

I have had the chance to work with Meggitt Training systems several times in the past year and they have a small partnership in our UNICOR MOUT program, When I hear they were bringing the BADGER II I couldn't wait to get some pictures to share with all of you Here is a look at the Meggitt Web site;

Ground: Advanced unmanned vehicle and target system: Badger II - Meggitt Training Systems

Here are a couple pictures of the retrofit Argo frontier:

So, If you had not heard, 6x6's are everywhere, and do everything. the system is armored and can take small arms fire as well as tow 1000 lb armored targets around in Impact areas while being shot at. I have never heard of a four wheeler doing that.

If you are interested you can buy one, but something tells me the ride on version is not fully ready but does make a great point for guys with a strong desire to have a 6x6 and a zombie plan.
    Every time I have to push 1... I buy 10 more bullets

Very cool. Thanks for taking some pictures for us.

+ Reply to Thread