04 Avenger value

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 04 Avenger value

04 Avenger value

I'm talking to the owner of this one 2004 Argo Avenger 8x8 Low hours!
    Possible trade/purchase. $14k sounds high to me. What's it worth? I was thinking
    less $$$ assuming the expensive accessories he has don't really add any value.
    Edit:
    I noticed Lewis is selling his 06 for a similar $ amount. Are these machines similar? And how do they compare to the newer models? The HDI is the new Avenger right? Just with the new trans? I have not seen the 04 in person, It should have the 2 steering sticks? In 05 argo switched to the "t" steering?
    Last edited by thebuggyman1; 09-07-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: respect for Lewis

I saw that one on ebay, it does look clean. Accessories do add value. Yellow Argos look awesome but they are harder to sell than the green or camo. That one might be slightly over priced, I'd put it at 10,500 and see what happens if it were here. As new vehicle prices go up, used vehicles that are the same as new also go up.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

Hi there i have a 2006 camo avenger loaded with tracks and 295 hrs what's it's value

I'd say tracks definately add value Lamonte. Canadian prices must be different than the US prices. Exchange rates and just plain different prices in general.
    Maybe some other Canadians will contribute here.

The $14,000.00 does seem a little high but that is about what they are selling for with the extras included.

I have been in the market for a used avenger 2004 and newer with soft top and tracks,trying to stay with a budget of $10,000.00 but I have not had any luck. It seems that most that I have came across in my area are in the neighborhood of $12000 to $14000 with 150 hrs or lower. Once and a while you stumble across one for under $10,000 but they do not last long.

Something to think about,you can buy a new 650 frontier 8x8 for about $14,500 if you don't think that you need the 700 or 750 motor. Of course that is a base model with no goodies. This is just my 2 cents.

Brandon is right, that should be closer to $10,000 USD. I have watched three different 2005-2006 Avengers sell over the past two months right at $10,000. The last one was this one a few days ago: http://www.6x6world.com/forums/autom...low-hours.html

I would like to have an Avenger myself so I have been watching for a deal over the past year or so and in doing so, I have seen two 2005 Avengers in Florida sell for $8500 and $9000 respectively. That's the cheapest two that I have seen. Of course, both of those were without tracks.

take a look at kelly blue book
    Motorcycles - Kelley Blue Book
    or NADA guides
    New Prices, Used Values & Specs for ATVs - NADAguides

they both have prices for MAX and Argo's.............. not sure how accurate they are but they look reasonable

Mark

Kelley Blue Book put the value at $8k with no extra value for hours or accessories
    NADA was $5800 and only asked about the winch.
    My thoughts were more in line with what Mike said ......Lets see if the guy bites on my offer

That yellow Avenger already has three bids up to $10,100 on ebay, with 4 days to go. Good clean used Argos are really bringing top dollar these days!
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

I've been talking to the guy.....He is sure that it's worth the $13,500. And I'm trying to part with little to no cash in the deal. lol Long travel, street legal sandrail/dunebuggy He wants the buggy, but wants more too.

+ Reply to Thread