conquest axle up grade

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: conquest axle up grade

conquest axle up grade

I oedered the hd up grade all the way around I think I will be getting rid of the axle ext. and outer flanges .anyone got a clue what i should ask for them.i will need to clean them up a bit. but i think they are pretty good any help would be nice

When you say " axle ext " do you mean axle extensions? Or was it a typo and supposed to be axles excetera?
    Just curious because you might not need to change the axle bearing extensions or the axles to do the bearing upgrade. If you have an earlier Conquest, then you might WANT to do the extensions, but you don't have to. Earlier Conquests had bearing extensions with the built in " Inner Bearing Carrier " which can be easily machined out to accept the new upgrade. Later Conquests will already match up to the new HDI bearing assemblies.

When I did mine, all I changed was the bearings the inner and outer carriers, and the nuts/bolts. Kept my extensions, axles, ect.

RD

+ Reply to Thread