I need measurments for the older squared corner Argo wind shield. Can Any one help?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need measurments for the older squared corner Argo wind shield. Can Any one help?

I need measurments for the older squared corner Argo wind shield. Can Any one help?

I have a 1970 Argo which I need a wind shield for. I have not been able to find a factory wind shield for sale but I did manage to find a new old stock all weather top for it . I would like if some one could give me the out side demensions of the the old style factory wind shield so I have idea of where to start fabricating one. Any leads on a wind shield for sale would also be great.

Thanks ToryG
    Attached Images

Looks like a windshield would slow it down too much. What is in that? looks like a supertrap exhaust a and moon tank. The laterals don't look right ether. It does have a cool look .

It just has a Briggs , Super trap, and moon tank. Most of the rest is pretty much Argo except the tracks hood and cool air intake.

I'm trying to make a windshield too for my 70 argo. If anyone can tell me how to do it i'd app. it. Anyone ever use a jeep wrangler soft top on ine of these? JasonK

+ Reply to Thread