Is anyone making a spring kit for Argo yet?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone making a spring kit for Argo yet?

They need too send me one I could test it out for them lol I use to race monster trucks in fl and tx lol

Imagine an argo springer with a chevy sprint engine woo-wee would that be sick!
    99 Argo Conquest.....ERIE icefishing machine

The way I drive my argo it beats the hell out of me I could really use a springer kit lol

It's probably cheaper to get suspension seats

I was thinking suspension seat but I can only fit two and my daughter likes too ride with us only if I could fit 3 seats
    Any one got any pics of suspension seats in there argo so I can get some ideas

These look comfy
    Corbeau: 40-Inch Baja Bench

I think the ride will not be the same seat vs kit. Just look at any video that's running with kit. Or better yet come to the race this spring in Ohio. And you will have to say the kit will be the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn H View Post
    I think the ride will not be the same seat vs kit.
    I was comparing cost to add suspension vs seats I'm sure the seats won't help with cornering or potholes and the racers get more control with springs but what's the kit worth?
    Must involve shocks,springs,spindles,universal joints,and struts x 6. Wow and how many hours to install?
    Adds up pretty quick.

Don't know what the kit would cost but I replaced a seat on an old tractor not to long ago and u can get the black suspension seats at tractor supply for about 150.00 dollars apiece. Just need to measure the width and make sure 2 of them would fit side by side.

ht

Here is a video of the difference. Don't know if you guys had seen this it is located on the site in the Ashtabula racing forum.

+ Reply to Thread