Is anyone making a spring kit for Argo yet?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone making a spring kit for Argo yet?

Is anyone making a spring kit for Argo yet?

I know this is not a new ? but here it go's Is anyone making a spring kit for Argo yet?
    Second how many would buy one?

Last edited by whipper-ag; 07-13-2016 at 02:10 PM.

NICE real NICE I can defiantly see a road trip to AZ in my future if this is something the average Joe can have fabricated,2300 miles door to door for the last fun toy before Iam to ancient to enjoy this would be great.NTC

This is not tobe A to Z!
    What I'm look for if a kit is for sale yet? If not we may take on this project. I'm also look at how many may want this. This project would be made at Bud Fischer shop in Ohio.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn H View Post
    This is not tobe A to Z!
    What I'm look for if a kit is for sale yet? If not we may take on this project. I'm also look at how many may want this. This project would be made at Bud Fischer shop in Ohio.
    That's a good question, Shawn, but it seems nobody knows. It does seem that if everything was working well with the Argo springer, we all would have seen more of it. It's just not another project that Whipper wants to tackle. It's an awful lot of work.

Bridget

Yep wish someone would make a springer kit for an argo
    I live in florida and it would be nice to have a springer kit on
    My argo. If someone could send me some really good pics. I
    Could build it or have someone build it for me. We are gona make
    Amphibious atv popular in FL ...lol

hi there i see a springer kit for the avenger on you tube and i think they are made in qubec canada

yes, there's an Argo spring kit made in Canada; I will ask Martwell if the kit is ready for selling..
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

Please let us know about the springer kit

Martwell told me the Machine shop doing the spring kit is still testing it so they are sure it will be commercially viable.
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

+ Reply to Thread