New Alaska 8 I/C Owner

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Alaska 8 I/C Owner

New Alaska 8 I/C Owner

Hello,

Just got a new to me 1984 (I think that's the year model) 8 I/C. She's in pretty good shape and needs some TLC more than anything.

I'm missing a firewall, so if anyone knows where I might find one, I'd appreciate it.

It's my first Argo, so I'll be a new source of questions for the forum.

Plan on using her for hunting, fishing, and camping.

I live in the Mat Su Valley in Alaska.

Ken

congrats on your purchase.you got the same old codger as me.check out my thread in argo section,i have a complete rebuild in there.

cheers.

ken, congrats on your new argo. i think i saw someone post a firewall in the forsale section. do a search for "firewall". You can put a post in the wanted section.

Quote Originally Posted by newargoowner View Post
    ken, congrats on your new argo. i think i saw someone post a firewall in the forsale section. do a search for "firewall". You can put a post in the wanted section.
    Thanks. Saw those posted and kinda got the impression they were either spoken for or already gone. Plott, think that was your listing(?), care to tell me if that's the case or not? I'm looking for a KB ser # firewall, which is right hand drive I believe.

As a side note, if I couldn't find a green or black firewall, will paint stick to argo plastic? Probably a stupid newbie question, but I gotta ask.

Congrats, the I/C's seem like nice machines.
    I will check, but I'm pretty sure I don't have a spare FW to fit that machine.

RD

i might have one that fits but shipping will be nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    i might have one that fits but shipping will be nasty.
    Have to deal with that on everything.

I like to try to buy local as much as practical, but some stores here take advantage of being the only place around to get certain things and run their price up accordingly.

+ Reply to Thread