The General rides again

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The General rides again

The General rides again

Hello all. We have had quite an adventure with health problems and weather and coming home. Finally got a moment to work on the argo with a good friend, and made the first in a series of upgrades. Here you gohttps://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%...b7ddb1b34f</a>

Quote Originally Posted by MIteyMT View Post
    Hello all. We have had quite an adventure with health problems and weather and coming home. Finally got a moment to work on the argo with a good friend, and made the first in a series of upgrades. Here you gohttps://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=http%...b7ddb1b34f</a>
    Love to check it out MItey but to computer unsavey and do not have face B to see.N.C.T

glad to hear you're back, hope all is well. tried to see your link but didn't work for me, went to my wife's facebook without any leads to your pics. would like to see can you post them here direct?
    trevor

post some pics here bud.i dont do facebook.

i too had issues miteyMT, it took me to my facebook page, but..in the "mobile" design, as in..for cellphones. you could just add me if you'd like facebook page is my user name @yahoo.com or look up Zac WagZ Wagner lol
    I have officially caught the 6-wheel-sickness!!

"If your gonna be dumb, you better be Tough!"

"I have done so much, with so little, for so long, that I'm now capable of doing practically anything with virtually nothing...."

BUY AMERICAN..or...BYE AMERICA!!!

Yea it didnt work for me either. I think the link directs it to your own facebook or something. Glad the health problem's are better though!

Gentlemen, we will close this thread, and repost under a new thread with a youtube link when I can get internet working from the house. It is worth waiting for, its a 9 second video

The General rides again, user friendly version

There we go, hope that works better for everybody
    Last edited by Mike; 02-01-2012 at 05:48 PM. Reason: merged two threads. Please do not start a new thead. You can either reply to the existing one or just edit your first post

Lol, awesome!!! Is that a Wolo?
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 627cc Vanguard
    1982 GMC K-10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Diesel
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1986 Honda ATC 250ES Big Red

There is no Z in Diesel!!

now you need to add grab bars above the doors on the cab, so you run and jump in like bo and luke.

+ Reply to Thread