The General rides again

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: The General rides again

MIteyMT...that thing looks awsome!!!!...love the color and the hard cab!!!...thanks for sharing
    tim

Those are adair spacers. I need 8 more and some spline plates. Anyone have any advice for popping out of low range? She is limited on hill climbing. I am going to try octane booster to get more out of high range. Canceled my moose hunt tomorrow because of the low range issue

Last edited by Mike; 02-17-2012 at 11:04 PM. Reason: embedded video by using the filmstrip button

How many hours on the machine? It may be time to o'haul the trans. My 93 magnum did that same thing along with a very loud whine in low range. A new input shaft, counter gear and bearings took care of it nicely.

Says 200 but I doubt it a little. I think its coming out
    )

im ready to help when you are ready to do it! Nothing like a kitchen table over haul

MIteyMT, if you do need to replace that input shaft, and I am not guaranteeing that is what you will find, do not throw it out. It makes a darn fine tool to use when working on the driven clutch. Just clamp one end in a vice, glue a piece of key stock in the groove and there you go. Good luck...

+ Reply to Thread