Adair Argo Sales

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Adair Argo Sales

DDA Guest

Adair Argo Sales

Just wanted to say Adair Argo is the greatest, the owner and staff are awesome, all of my questions answered and explained, service is the best, I will be doing business with them for a long time. I just wanted others to know. Thanks Adair Argo

Quote Originally Posted by DDA View Post
    Just wanted to say Adair Argo is the greatest, the owner and staff are awesome, all of my questions answered and explained, service is the best, I will be doing business with them for a long time. I just wanted others to know. Thanks Adair Argo
    I just wish they were a little closer to me.

RD

Seeing how they care about improving the products they designed, I would say they are a rare breed of people with excellent business ethics.
    2008 MAX-IV 500T 30hp Bandolero

I bought my 2011 through them, and from pre-sale service through delivery, they were spot-on. They understand that "integrity" is a fundamental business foundation. They're in Iowa and I'm in Pennsylvania, and after being horrified by the East Coast dealers and rep (a lack of across-the-board unprofessionalism that shocked me), I turned to Adair, and they saved Argo a sale. Great people, running a great business. I just wish Argos weren't such a niche, as with the passion and character that the Adair team puts in, they deserve to have a much larger business.

I just picked up my 2011 750 hdi from adair yesterday. Tim couldn't make the trip, so his "parents" and uncle met me half way to deliver it,they drove about 300 miles. Also bought one of their trailers. Their products and service are awsome!

I'll second all the above comments. Great customer service. Can't wait to get a set of their tracks on my newly rebuilt conquest.

I can't say enough good things about their personal service.

+ Reply to Thread