Argo dating

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Argo dating

Argo dating

I don't know if we invented this or not, but Shannon and I had a wonderful argo date tonight. First we punched snowdrifts on a summer trail up to the goldmine on top of ester dome, and took pictures of fairbanks city lights. Then we shut off the argo and made the downhill walk on the road about 2 miles, and that was fun. Then we had the 18 year old drive us back up to the argo, and took it on the road down to the house, and down into the valley where we had a beer and a slice of pizza at the Blue Loon, where I got the bartender to come and do cookies with me in the parking lot for a while. Then we took snow machine trails home. I don't know if we invented argo dating, but I know we knocked it out of the park tonight. Ever go on an argo date? The rest of the details are "R" rated. Earlier today I had taken the kids to the store for a treat, and we punched up some snowpiles on the way there and back, what a great day to have an "all weather freedom fighter"

GOOD FOR YOU GUYS!!! like!!

I though i was hot sh*t killing a moose last weekend... but wow man wow! Hell of a machine and a heck of a lady! We need to put a stero in it so you can park it on a star lit night and slow dance under the norther lights!!!! General lee always gets the hot chicks ;D

my first date with my wife was an ice fishing trip.......I think now that I have an amphib we will go on picnics and berry picking excursions I am going to take the family out for some northern Canada safari day trips. Lol

The first time I met my future wife I crashed a bush party with my Argo SS two stroker coming in hot,mud and debris flying covered from head to toe,she thought it was the coolest thing she ever seen,so I guess it wasnt a date but used it as a pickup machine LOL later that year it was her and I bouncing off rocks and flying thru mud boggs.Today she still loves the machine and we go out every chance we get.N.C.T

Quote Originally Posted by North Country Tough View Post
    The first time I met my future wife I crashed a bush party with my Argo SS two stroker coming in hot,mud and debris flying covered from head to toe,she thought it was the coolest thing she ever seen,so I guess it wasnt a date but used it as a pickup machine LOL later that year it was her and I bouncing off rocks and flying thru mud boggs.Today she still loves the machine and we go out every chance we get.N.C.T

It takes a special kind of woman!!! I think you are on to something there

+ Reply to Thread