Argo Titan vs HDI

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Argo Titan vs HDI

Argo Titan vs HDI

Hi Folks

I have been really interested in what I should buy, this is the results of my interest in the Titan vs the HDI
    Attached Images

Notice the first PDF has the title "Titan Gas" they round only do that if the sweet Diesel was on its way...

What are you going to be using the ATV for? That would dictate which machine to purchase more than anything else.

The Titon is more of the commercial type machine and the cost is greater also. Like Mike mentioned in the previous post. The end use will dictate the machine. I have some pictures of the Titon in my galley. It is quite a bit bigger machine than the Avenger.

Titan

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    The Titon is more of the commercial type machine and the cost is greater also. Like Mike mentioned in the previous post. The end use will dictate the machine. I have some pictures of the Titon in my galley. It is quite a bit bigger machine than the Avenger.
    PLus, maybe it would be a little dicey in water with no rear body above the belt line . And I haven,t seen a rear seat. I think Lewis is right about it being a commercial machine.Like a centuar that floats.

Hi
    thank you for your ideas. I am a back country hunter. The way I was thinking about the Titan was a more rugged machine can't be bad. The price does not bother me. I want a long term reliable machine. The only concern I have with the Titan is the fact it is wider than the HDi. I will just wait to see when people start posting about it and how it performs. Originally I was planning on buying a machine in early September. I have now delayed my purchase to spring 2013.

All the best.

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post

PLus, maybe it would be a little dicey in water with no rear body above the belt line . And I haven,t seen a rear seat. I think Lewis is right about it being a commercial machine.Like a centuar that floats.
    We have one in Rockwell, N.C. it is a beast but it is in between the Centaur and the Avenger and built more for people like Rock Doctor who carries houses through the swamps. It has the new low gear transmission which will pull a house. Rear seat is not even a option from what i understand. I have pictures in my gallery. It is a very well built machine.

I love the automatic chain tensioners and the automatic chain oilers.

Quote Originally Posted by lewis View Post
    We have one in Rockwell, N.C. it is a beast but it is in between the Centaur and the Avenger. ' Rear seat is not even a option from what i understand. ' .

This Argo promotional video of the Titan shows that rear bench seats are an available option offered for the Titan.

Wow! I want one!

+ Reply to Thread