Avenger rotor brake sprockets...

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Avenger rotor brake sprockets...

Avenger rotor brake sprockets...

Are the rotor brake 10T srockets replacable? I ask because I've seen them sold with the sprocket already attached to the rotor. Thank you.

The sprocket and brake rotor are one piece.
    Everybody dies, but not everybody lives.

I was afraid of this. It is what it is. Thank you.

Depending on which Avenger you have, there is a part number for the sprocket, those are held on with 5 or 6 1/4" bolts. If yours are replaceable you'll need to find the manual that lists them.

Get ahold of mark at 2d max in fair banks. Maybe he can weld a new sprocket onto the rotor? If it is all 6 tooth spline what does it matter... One peice or two peice , it is all on the same shaft.

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Depending on which Avenger you have, there is a part number for the sprocket, those are held on with 5 or 6 1/4" bolts. If yours are replaceable you'll need to find the manual that lists them.
    My Avenger has the srockets bolted on via five bolts. The parts manual shows a part number of 606-71 10T sprocket. I can't locate a few sprockets as Argo moved to a rotor/sprocket combo sold as one piece.
    Any place known that might have any of these ten tooth sprockets?

Rusty-Gunn give Mark at 2d Max in Fairbanks a call. 907-388-8582 he can help you I'm sure.

Thank you for the help. Ii will give him a call.

+ Reply to Thread