2001 Conquest bilge pump question

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2001 Conquest bilge pump question

2001 Conquest bilge pump question

Can someone post some pics of the bilge pump and how it looks mounted. I purchased one with the mount and it doesn't appear to mount at the correct angle to the front left axle flange as shown in the directions that came with it. I suspect the holes in the mount may have been drilled incorrectly. Any help would be appreciated.

Vance

Which bilge kit do you have? I have the frontier/avenger kit in mine, as the original is no longer available. Argo Part number 638-40. That kit comes with 2 different "L" mounts. The mount for the conquest is the "L" with the curves in both long edges. It bolts to the left front inner bearing flange on the side closest to the center-line of the conquest. you will need to remove the bolt that is top rear-ward from the bearing flange and turn it around so that you can bolt the L to the frame. Run the bilge hose up the left side winch hoop and out.

+ Reply to Thread