Convertable half top

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Convertable half top

Quote Originally Posted by plott hound View Post
    i finally hobbled out to the shop to snap some pictures of my HDI.really like the half top and liner.keeps all the water out of the running gear.if only I had got more use out of it this winter,been crippled up with plantar fasciitis.Attachment 13324Attachment 13325Attachment 13326Attachment 13327Attachment 13328
    Hi Plott, Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling your best. I didn't sell my tracks thank heavens, cause we finally got snow big time. they have been great. Deep snow, heavy loads, towing a trailer, no problems. Didn,t get track tuners and no problem there either. 2 of my friends have Avengers with the admiral tranny and they don't have problems either. My 2 inch wider Bolduc tracks do not make any difference compared to their 18 inch Argo rubber tracks made by the same mfg. but I am using the longer chain adjuster sliders that bolduc supplies. Hope you are well soon.

thanks for that my friend.was out for a ride on the lake today and theres a fair bit of slush.rubbed the bell pan for then a few times.this HDI just muscles through it with very little effort.plus with no track tuners I get no tire slippage,just 8 wheel traction.

Quote Originally Posted by philipatmaxfour View Post
    Hi Plott, Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling your best. I didn't sell my tracks thank heavens, cause we finally got snow big time. they have been great. Deep snow, heavy loads, towing a trailer, no problems. Didn,t get track tuners and no problem there either. 2 of my friends have Avengers with the admiral tranny and they don't have problems either. My 2 inch wider Bolduc tracks do not make any difference compared to their 18 inch Argo rubber tracks made by the same mfg. but I am using the longer chain adjuster sliders that bolduc supplies. Hope you are well soon.

+ Reply to Thread