Hello all, this is my first post. I grow Xmas trees in Nova Scotia and use a 2005 Avenger with 16 in rubber tracks as my go-to prime mover. It is low impact and nothing else can get into the tree lot and move the same amount of trees. I normally use a walking beam trailer trees loaded to at least 1500 lbs of trees. Last season I noticed it was difficult to make right hand turns with any kind of load or resistance. Under load the wheels (not sure now if only one or both sides) would spin inside the tracks. Today I was getting ready to head out to tap some maples but the Argo couldn't climb the 3' snow bank. The left wheels only would slip inside the tracks while the right side wheels didn't move. Same problem with steering. There have been no mechanical or grinding noises. I checked and everything from the disk brake on the right side to the wheels is there and in good shape. My guess is that something inside of the transmission has let go. I am taking it to a local shop who is a new Argo dealer so very little practical Argo experience. I would appreciate any suggestions or ideas. Thanks.