Bad start ARGO

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad start ARGO

Bad start ARGO

Well...my relationship with my first ARGO is off to a rocky start. Suppose to get it by this Friday, now lucky if I get it by next week Tuesday. Wow is all I gotta say. For a $30k + purchase(do I back out now and save any future BS). ODG might want to get out west here and kick the distributors right in the backside. No people to PDI units but we are send out guys to start more dealers. Jesus service the dealers you have before you go getting more.

I can't even blame the dealer as he was suppose to have the unit today and start putting accessories on.

Yours Truly:
    Unhappy Camper

That sucks to hear especially after laying down that much money but the wait should be worth it.

Yea thats pretty sad,the weird thing is here some of our old time good mom and pop dealers got the boot,if you weren't willing to put up a expensive building and tow the corporate line,then bye bye,two dealers that were the absolute best people I dealt with totally committed and both ran out of a very sizable building at their home got the axe when they were told to go rent a big expensive commercial building,here at that time you needed a huge Line of credit and a well established commercial operation or no go,and where you are they are banging in dealers.

My dealer has been excellent. Wild Country Powersports (shameless plug). It's the distributor with the issue in this case. 4 days to PDI a unit seems a tad excessive to me.

+ Reply to Thread