Busco Beach in NC, October 7-9, 2016

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, October 7-9, 2016

Latest weather forecast has the storm hitting florida, georgia, and up to charlestown sc then heading back out to sea. taking the worst with it. my plan is to load up tonight. Go to school and look up the forecast. If it stays like it is I'll head north thru charlotte, nc to get to busco the northern route. SC governor has ordered mandatory evac on coast with I26 both lanes open westbound only. No way to get to I95 from sc as of now.

Sorry guys, i am not going to be there. The rain all weekend long is a downer for me. Probably make for great riding conditions but miserable for driver and everything getting soaked all weekend. Don't mind a shower for a little while but not 2 days straight possibly. Really frustrating, been waiting a year for a ride i could make, so going to TN mountains instead. Gil has decided not to go either. Not sure about Jim yet. Ya'll have fun and be safe. Be there in the spring

b
    Last edited by Deedeelin1; 06-23-2017 at 11:19 AM.

Latest path avoids NC

Looks like I'm heading west to tn. Hope we make it there and back, if not we'll be camping on the way.

See y'all in the spring, have fun and be careful.

PS if anyone would like to ride tn, contact Rick.

My new beer holder spilled some on the trails - in it's hair and down it's throat.
    Joe Camel never does that.

Advice is free, it's the application that costs.

I got it fixed! That was pretty noise....lol

Quote Originally Posted by rickga View Post
    Sorry guys, i am not going to be there. The rain all weekend long is a downer for me. Probably make for great riding conditions but miserable for driver and everything getting soaked all weekend. Don't mind a shower for a little while but not 2 days straight possibly. Really frustrating, been waiting a year for a ride i could make, so going to TN mountains instead. Gil has decided not to go either. Not sure about Jim yet. Ya'll have fun and be safe. Be there in the spring
    Ahhh blasted.....

Quote Originally Posted by ARGOJIM View Post
    Looks like I'm heading west to tn. Hope we make it there and back, if not we'll be camping on the way.

See y'all in the spring, have fun and be careful.

PS if anyone would like to ride tn, contact Rick.
    We'll miss you guys, but I can understand getting away from the track of the storm. With a little luck, Q will be able to make it up to Busco and we'll get to see him for a while; wet or not! Have a safe trip.
    Stuck in the seventies- not in the swamp.

(6) Attex, a Hustler, a Super Swamp Fox, (2) Tricarts, (3) Tri-sports, a Sno-co trike, 3 Dunecycles, and a Starcraft! ...so far

Sorry to hear about u guys that are not making it so do look forward to see all at every event, but i understand. Maybe the next one, be safe and have a great time. To traveling long distance please have a safe trip.

Lewis/Peggy and Kane
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

i'm leaving in the morning ( thurs.) should atleast be 8 to 10 of us. that means we all may be together on each ride. i think it will end up being a great gathering. sorry the rest won't be there. johnboy va.

+ Reply to Thread