Which 6x6 to buy

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Which 6x6 to buy

Which 6x6 to buy

Hey guys, looking to upgrade 6x6,wondering if the hdi tranny option is worth the price.I was thinking the 700 Efi with a low geared tranny in case I was to run tracks,but now I'm thinking getting the big one with the admiral transmission.Its our second machine to our avenger so trying to do it for best price.tks Robin

Robin, what transmission do you have in your Avenger? Also, what are you going to be using the machine for?

Quote Originally Posted by thinhorn View Post
    Hey guys, looking to upgrade 6x6,wondering if the hdi tranny option is worth the price.I was thinking the 700 Efi with a low geared tranny in case I was to run tracks,but now I'm thinking getting the big one with the admiral transmission.Its our second machine to our avenger so trying to do it for best price.tks Robin
    It depends on the terrain you drive in. Where I ride in gumbo mud and swamps, and always with tracks the lower gearing is the only way to go. If you have tamer conditions, the higher geared Admiral will be fine even with tracks.

My avenger has the standard transmission ,it's an awesome machine I have a aluminum roof and windshield I got the idea off of here for that.The 6 wheel is more of a replacement for quad /side by side at the farm that I can haul a little easier on the back of my truck.

+ Reply to Thread