Will these work?

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Will these work?

Will these work?

I'm thinking of buying these off eBay for $10 each!
    18 W
    Waterproof
    30 000 hours life span!
    Will they work on my Argo not for mounting but will it just suck all he juice ou of the battery and leave me stranded and a waste of money?

Can you post a link? Guessing it is some sort of LED??? Most of the cheap lighting on eBay is made in China or worse, quality is hit and miss, and the warranty won't be worth your $10 to just buy another by the time you chase it down
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I would get a 10" or 12" LED light bar. I have a 72 watt CREE 12" bar on my Max IV that puts out 7500 Lumens, I couldn't imagine ever needing more light but it sure is nice to have when I find myself still on the lake with the sun dropping. I don't use it all the time as the head lights are generally good enough to light up the path infront of me but when I want a little more light, a flick of the switch brings the sun back up

so if they are china made are they juck? they seem pretty good

yes they are made in china so do i buy or not? why wouldnt i what are some bad things about china made lights?

I bought a 7200 lumen bar lamp, made in China, for my son's truck. The sucker worked like a charm and lit up everything. Never had a hiccup out of it. It wasn't a cheap one though. Paid $85 for it.
    Immature. A word used by boring people to describe fun people.

Quote Originally Posted by curtisbyrne View Post
    so if they are china made are they juck? they seem pretty good
    yes they are made in china so do i buy or not? why wouldnt i what are some bad things about china made lights?
    Chinese manufatured led lights generealy have inferior LEDs and drivers, CREE is the benchmark. I wouldn't buy anything that didn't have CREE inside. The China junk usually lights up out of the box, they may or may not deliver the advertised lumens but they almost always fail after a few hours on the trail. they cannot take the constant vibrations and the circutry fails from poor quality control. The lights will usually flicker a bit then fail.

My 12" lightbar ran $250 Cdn, so probably $85 USD lol

so dont buy or not

so dont buy or not
    For the price of them you don't really have much to loose, give them a go. They'll either work fine for 30,000 hours or they won't.

I looked at some LEDs from a company in Phoenix and they were $85 per single 4" round light. They were from a USA company but still made in China. So I paid $35 for a pair off of Ebay from the factory in China.

+ Reply to Thread