Busco Beach in NC, April 7-9 2017

1. Welcome to 6x6 World.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us. Looking forward to seeing you in the forums and talking about AATVs!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Busco Beach in NC, April 7-9 2017

Well, Scott, you didn't get any pictures but there was some good riding today. It was windy but tolerable. It was fine on the trails but the wind was worse in the open camping areas. Most members moved to the back right corner of the park to get out of the wind so if you don't see everyone, look there, past the wash station.

It's supposed to be cool in the morning but the wind should die down and make for a good day.

We are pulling out at 7
    Should be there by 9:30
    Yes it was very windy in Raleigh Friday.
    Winds are scheduled to die down today.

Turned out to be a great day today. It was good seeing everyone again.

I want to say "THANKS" to everyone I met this weekend. I had a great time, learned a lot and put names with faces. This was the first time but will not be the last! I pray that all had safe travels.

Nice to meet you chief
    It was a great day and scary night Sat.

Hi Chief, Lewis here, i believe we met and talked Marine Corps. lol Glad to meet you and hope to see you at our other rides.

Semper Fi
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Just pulled in at 13:45 Had a great time even if i did not ride must... this trip was all about getting the Grandson a good ride and a good time. It was great seeing all as always. Got some footage of the Grandson's ride and flirting with the ladies so i will put it up soon. Thanks to Mike for the shirt for Little man. He WILL grow into it.

Hope all have a safe and uneventful journey home i know many of the members have traveled very far to ride. Stay safe
    Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways , cigar in one hand, whiskey in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO-HOO, what a ride!!!"

Tommy, it was great to meet you and I look forward to riding with you again. I can't wait to see what your Max can do when you get the clutch swapped out. You were able to push it in some crazy situations with it as it is, you'll be unstoppable when you get it changed.

To the group that I rode with on Saturday morning, I appreciate you all taking time to let me take the drone footage. Unfortunately I made a stupid mistake and bumped the record button when flying down to the pit so the only footage I have is of me taking off. I am so bummed because I was looking forward to that footage. Sorry for the mistake on my part but thank you for the time you spent allowing me to do that. If you'll let me do it again in October, I promise to not make the same mistake.

What drone are you flying Mike?
    Banned

Had a great weekend. Great seeing everyone and meeting new people. Cant wait to see some of you in a couple months in Ashtabula.

+ Reply to Thread