Hey guys, long time member, new poster. Have an older Argo Vanguard that I'm in the process of repairing. When I bought it a couple years ago it was supposed to need a carb cleaning and a couple tires. We'll like alot of guys on here after getting it home I discovered it needed more, alot more, so I pushed under the shed and left it for another time. We'll that time is here now and I've been slowly working on it, got the motor pulled and it's not good for much but scrap and linkage donation to the used 18 vanguard I drove to New Orleans today to pickup. Spent a couple hours today cleaning out the stuff from under the floor boards so I can get a good look at the chains and tensioners. Chains have a good bit of slack and a couple springs missing off of the tensioners so that'll have to be found and purchased. The bottom sheet metal has rust at all the welds and if I ever take it down that far it'll be cut and replaced. For right now I'm just trying to get it in the water so I can see if I keep it or my older Argo with the 17hp Kohler twin. Just wanted to into duce myself to yall.